BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finding Nemo and Dorey!!


Hello world! today i wanted to talk to u guys about another fave movie of mine" Finding Nemo". Its great because nemo wants to be all independent and it just reminds me of when i was 8 and i got lost at sesame world because i wanted to walk by myself and be all independent which turned out to be a fail because i ended up crying and sitting down waiting for a cop to come get me so i could find my aunt again(i know i was a big baby) lol.Also,many people say i look like Dorey because of the way my head it shaped i don't see it alot of people do so i just go with it.Honestly, i like Dorey and i would be proud to resemble her any day.Like she says Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.That's all we can do. -Albezzy

0 comments: