BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

"The Lion King"


OK !so i realized i just started doing this blog so i guess I'm trying to figure this all out.But anyways i wanted to tell u guys about my favorite movie of all time which is "The Lion King" .This movie has been my favorite since i was like 6 .I still have the VHS tape and i have a little key chain with simba on it.The reason its the best movie ever is because it taught me how to be strong.Even though i was little i wanted to be just like simba because he was the coolest cat around besides his awesome dad mufasa.There are some characters in that movie that relate to some of the people in my life like the Hyena's just describe all my friends especially the goofball one.I know this was random but i just wanted to let u guys know about the greatest movie of all time.peace out and hakuna matata.

0 comments: